16.4.08

Bring me Flowers.

listen to the song "Bring me flowers."
I have known about this song for THREE years now and ever since I heard it for the first time, I have been waiting for it to come out in some sort of tangible form (iTunes?).

I heard this song when I watched Step Up 2 tonight at the dollar theatre (yay for dollar tuesdays!) I got really excited when "Bring Me Flowers" started playing because I assumed that meant that the song would finally be available for purchase! Thus, as soon as I got home, I logged into to iTunes, twittering with excitement. But lo and behold... IT WASNT THERE. The song wasn't listed on the movie soundtrack! HOW LAME. It's cruel and unusual punishment! I say! Why Hope? Why? I just don't understand why you would torture me so. *loaded sigh*

Well, at least I can just go to her myspace page and listen to it whenever I want. But it's just not the same (and wouldn't she want to make money off of this song? what in the world is she thinking)

disclaimer: i'm not as neurotic as i sound. really.

No comments: