17.12.09

O Come All Ye Faithful

These thingies are always fun.... and I know that it's 8:15 in the morning, which is kind of pathetic. Whatever. I do what I want. I'm done for the semester. Yip!

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.

Your Artist: So Elated

Are you male or female: Lucky Ones

Describe yourself: Why I Need You

How do you feel about yourself: Not Complete

Describe where you currently live: Exit Door

The first thing you think of when you wake up: Come Thou Long Expected Jesus

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Eastern Star

Your favorite form of transportation: Shepherds And Angels

Your best friend is: Stick With You

Your favorite color is: Greensleeves

What's the weather like: It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: The Ache of Going Without

What is life to you: Open My Heart With Knives

What is the best advice you have to give: Redemption

If you could change your name, what would it be: The First Noel

How you would like to die: Viral (The Incapable Rival)

Your soul's present condition: Why I Need You

The faults you can bear: Creep

How would you describe your love life: Strangers

What are you going to post this as: O Come All Ye Faithful


for more stuff by this artist click here. I really enjoy them. Their style is reminiscent of most indie/experimental/folk artists, which I love because their sound is unique from most Christian artists. And their lyrics speak to and addresses the reality of living a life of faith as broken people in this broken world.

No comments: