16.1.10

thankful

when Satan tempts me to despair, to hate or scorn my life, I will tell him in great detail, how the LORD has blessed me well and in great abundance.

i am thankful in ways that i have never been before.
i am thankful that the LORD has made me to think and feel deeply, for i have learned more compassion and more mercy.
i am thankful for the ways that i am moved by beautiful music.
i am thankful for the ways that accepting my own weaknesses has helped me understand grace better.
i am thankful for the ways that i have learned how to be honest and transparent.
i am thankful for the way that i have experienced unconditional love in community.
i am thankful for my quirks because they make life more interesting and more tolerable at times.
i am thankful for having loved in a way that freed me from my own self-resentments.
i am thankful for being loved in a way that was more evident in action than in words.
i am thankful for courage.
i am thankful for transitions because it leads to new, exciting seasons of life that hold many opportunities for growth.
i am thankful for prayers being answered after fervently praying for many years.
i am thankful for diversity.
i am thankful for perseverance and patience.
i am thankful for confidence.
i am thankful for hope.