30.5.09

Hooo-ah.

After doing some research, I found out that the weather in Three Lakes, Wisconsin is going to be amazing, with a record low of 46 and a record high of 71--in the SUMMER. wee! Things are really looking up. Well, sort of. Now that it's not going to be the "typical" summer, I have to re-plan what I'm going to pack. Oy.

On another note, my mother--whom I love dearly--decided to become furious at me for not making breakfast this morning. This is confusing to me because I have not made breakfast...at all...this week. I usually forage for food when I get up in the morning. I've been eating Fiber one bars or toasted hawaiian rolls, with maybe some scrambled egg--not the typical morning breakfast food. But eh, whatever.

See, my mom works in the evenings and when she gets off in the morning, she and my dad usually go get breakfast together. And mind you, they don't ever bring breakfast back for me or my brothers. But I don't take it personally. And I've gotten used to this routine.

My mother did not work last night and when I greeted her this morning, she asked me why I didn't make breakfast this morning, like a normal, caring daughter would have. She also a lot of other things, that I feel was her hunger talking.

I'm seriously confused. Please slap me if I ever do this to my children.

Sigh. T-minus three days and I'm outta here.

1 comment:

c.c. said...

i have a list that i keep in my email. it's of things i want to remember when i have children. ha.

parents are funny. sometimes funny like haha, and sometimes funny like wtf?