31.3.09

"Death" week turns into one of the best weeks. EVER.

Good things:

finished my NPA. yes.
my apologetics class being cancelled.
the joy of Friendship bread.
coffee and hazelnut creamer.
helping Jennie pick out her graduation dress.
seeing Carissa Abrego.
being friends with Marla Bustad.
being friends with Cristi, Julianne, Christianne, Megan and Krysten.
phone call from Tamara.
encouraging classmates from nursing school. They are all pretty great.
Kendra being Kendra.
Four day weekend: Elise and Katelyn, here I come.
Got the nursing assistant job in Honey Rock. WISCONSIN! yes.
The realization of how much God cares about the day-to-day and how He has encouraged me this week. Praise Him always.
The role that humor plays as my coping mechanism.
Being able to surrender any sort of control or temptation to be anxious because of the assurance of God's absolute and sovereign control of the universe. In other words, I'm glad that God's in charge.
Easter break in 10 days.

No comments: