29.9.08

say "no" to viruses.

I woke up this morning, like I do every morning, and realized that I have the early s/s (signs & symptoms) of [cue dramatic, foreboding tune]...a cold.

NO NO NO NO NO NO.

See, I only get sick every once in a while but when I do, since my body is retarded, it feels like the end of the world. Maybe it's not my body, but my mind because I hate getting sick SO much. Almost as much as I hate the Tower of Terror. And that's saying something quite significant.

This week:
Thunder and lightning storm this morning (or so they say)
3 tests (you're jealous, I know you are)
Filipino food night on Wednesday (Adobo is on the menu--like it always is).
4 day weekend! (no nursing classes thurs or friday)
Glen Hansard concert on Saturday (EEEEEEEEEH!!!!)

2 comments:

oomerfoo said...

Does that mean you wont feed me on thursday???? :( if ure sick...

Emily said...

Booooooooo to being sick. Deny, deny, deny!!

Almost as much as Tower of Terror? Is it even possible for you to hate something more? ;D

Adobo + four day weekend + Glen Hansard concert = VERY JEALOUS DEAVE.

O my gosh, I can almost taste abodo . . .there had better be a 'welcome home deave' party with massive amounts of adobo on the menu, cuz I'm literally salivating at the thought.

p.s. you're pretty darn wonderful. I'm glad we're friends. =D