27.9.08

It has been awhile.

So...yeah, it's been awhile since I've written anything. I understand that this is not normal for an avid blogger such as myself. And I do miss that. However, I'm just not as compelled to blog as much as I used to. Life is busier and...I have forgotten where commas go (which is random, I know) but...it's a little frustrating because I want to put a comma down after ever word. Sorry, Carissa. Gah.

Anyway.

I noticed that I blogged quite a bit more when I had more time to just sit around and think ( I had a lot of alone time this summer, which was good). And when I say that life is "busier," I'm really just alluding to the fact that I don't have the time to sit still long enough to allow the profundity of life to whisper its sweet nothings into my ears. HAHA...yeah.

But life is going well. Really well. Suspiciously well, actually. I love the nursing major. I love what I'm learning--even if studying is something I dread. Ugh. I love my professors because they seem to genuinely care about us and about teaching us how to become Christ-centered, caring nurses. I love the people in my class because they seem to genuinely care about people and they love to encourage each other. I am still enjoying my Cassandra-mates (recap: Cassandra is the name of my apartment and my mates are: elise, jennie and kendra.) They make life fun because they are so wonderful. Um, yeah. I have a boyfriend whose name is Drew and he's really neat. We've been dating for about three weeks now and I really appreciate him.

I'm learning more and more that time management is key (to take where you want to be). Balance is important. And Jesus is still LORD of it all. The busier I get, the more I need Him. Granted, I still struggle with making time to spend time with the LORD, but I was once again reminded yesterday that everything I'm doing now, all the meticulous details, shortcomings and lessons learned--all of it points to the BIG picture: the furthering of God's kindgdom and God getting all the glory. Yeah.

And now that I have sufficiently spent time blogging, I must leave because I have a math test next week and "Math for Meds" is calling my name. I LOVE STUDYING. YES, I DOOOOOO.

toodles.

(Ps: HOW CUTE IS SHE?? Amy Micu, your children are LEGIT)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Glad you think my brother is neat and I'm glad you guys are dating! :)He's one of my favorite men-and people-in the whole wide world.

c.c. said...

oh how i miss thee. and thy blog posts.

Emily said...

I'm so glad things are happy and wonderful for you right now. You've earned it. =)

And I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I love you! *HUGS*

Full Quiver Family said...

She's practicing being a "flower girl", hint. . hint.