29.3.08

Things I love.

I feel the need to write something arbitrary. And usually when I'm feeling arbitrary, I make lists.

[disclaimer: and this is a list in addition to what I love more than anything, like God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit]

#1: Baby dragons- no, I'm not talking about komodo dragons. I'm talking about real dragons. The kind that flies, breathes fire and kidnaps damsels. I think they are magnificent.
#2: The color red- it's vivacious, vivid, and voluptuous.
#3: The smell of hair-dye- I think that's pretty self-explanatory. don't judge.
#4: Intense fight scenes in movies- sword-fights, ninjas and martial artists kicking the bad guys BEEhinds in the coolest way possible. Something in me wishes that I could fight, not that I would actually pick fights, but just so I know that I can.
#5: Gerbera daisies- red, yellow, black and white...they are precious in my sight!
#6: Ridiculously cheesy jokes- i'm a big nerd. I'm sure those of who you know me have already gathered that.
#7: The Mighty Ducks trilogy- oh, that Charlie Conway (aka Joshua Jackson)...what a stud. Then he moved on from playing hockey to playing Joey, Katie Holmes character, on Dawson's Creek. Too bad.
#8: Little heads upon my shoulders- I love it when little kids cuddle just because they want to. Like when they just climb on your lap when they want to show you something that they've just drawn, or a book that they want you to read to them.
#9: Suspenseful thrillers- I may turn my eyes away, or bury my head on a neighbor's shoulders, but, in a weird way, I enjoy or rather, emotionally-appreciate, not knowing what lurks behind the shadowy corners of a dark room. (Except I didn't enjoy "No Country for Old Men." I hate that movie. When I watched it, I felt like my soul was being eaten alive).
#10: Inspiration point- it's a great place to get away and stare at the vastness of the ocean and find myself, once again, overwhelmed that the God who made the seemingly immeasurable ocean, is far greater than ALL of His creation.

No comments: