11.9.10

Um. Hi?

I drank coffee at 11:00 pm because I thought I was going to have to pull an all-nighter--it's one of those crazy weekends where a billion things happen to be due on Monday--but my group and I finished earlier than expected (we were writing a literature review for our chosen research topic. Not that we actually what we were doing, but we tried our best). So anyway, I am wired. Wiiiiiiirrrreeed.

I haven't written anything on this blog since May 31st. That kind of astounds me, actually. I was such an avid blogger. What the hell happened?

Maybe facebook happened. Then again, I still blogged pretty religiously even when I had a facebook, before I went on my 3 month hiatus. So, I guess, I don't really know. But here I am now and I don't have anything to say in particular. Well, that's a lie. There's lots of things I want to talk about, but I'm kind of sensing that they'll come off like I'm bitter, or something.

Heaven forbid that I'm ever bitter. Pssh.

Actually, I'm not bitter at all. I've been reflecting more recently about my life and how I much I love it. Genuinely, love it. It feels bright and vivid. Messy and tangled. Tangible. Real. Less complicated in some ways, but more difficult others. I feel more loved now, by God and by people than I ever have. I am more accepting of my faults and shortcomings than I ever have been, knowing that accepting those things is the precipice upon which the freefall of change finds its jumping off point.

I am really thankful.

No comments: