25.4.10

I have a dream...

I sit here, buried under a mountain of projects, presentations (one 2o minute one on Wednesday and a 2 hour one on Tuesday morning), a test in OB/GYN and a court date (long story short: didn't [know that i was supposed to] appear for my court hearing for the ticket i got in december--for talking on my cellphone while driving--and now i have to go to court on wednesday to talk to traffic judge and tell him/her that i shouldn't have to pay $800 for ditching court, since i had no idea).

anyway.

Needless to say, I'm a wee bit stressed out. But, the more pressure I feel, the more likely I am to daydream of summer and it's semi-endless possibilities.

Things I'm thinking/daydreaming about:
- my church (www.folcov.org) has an inner city outreach that involves tutoring children from k-12. they announced it at church this morning and my heart skipped a beat...with excitement! i love the inner city and would love to serve those kids within the context of the church.
- being more involved with church stuff, in general. i have warm and fuzzies about that place.
- making more cards for my etsy store. still trying to come up with a name for my store, if you have any ideas...make sure to throw them out there.
- being a bridesmaid for Emily Deaver's wedding. so excited!
- a certain photography project that is in the works...
- Corona Del Mar & early mornings at Inspiration Point
- getting my nose pierced (again)
- saving up for a Disneyland pass so I can have one for my (potentially) last year in SoCal.
- camping and hiking
- visiting friends in various places
- concerts & shows at Hotel Cafe in Hollywood
- Roscoe's chicken and waffles (late night hang-out diner complete with SOULfood)

mmmm. summer. so close.

No comments: