22.11.08

Goodbye facebook!

So, I decided to deactivate my facebook on Thursday. Well, it's temporarily deactivated, meaning that when I decide to have one again all I would have to do is sign in and the Facebook people will send me a confirmation email and my facebook would be restored just the way I left it. Neat, huh?

Why would I do such a thing, you may ask? Well, for a bunch of different reasons but mostly because I felt like I needed to. Yes, it was a small but strong nagging presence in the back of my mind that told me to. The last time I ignored this voice or presence when it told me to do something that I didn't want to do, what I didn't want to happen, happened anyway and it turned out worse than it would've been if I had just listened in the first place. Needless to say, I am learning to listen more intently to things that nag at me--it'll save me from a lot of unnecesary grief.

Anyways...I feel really good about being facebook free. I just feel...free. Mmmmm, yes. freedom. And now that I don't have a facebook, I'll be spending a lot more time on my blog. Haha...I love the internet, I guess.

No comments: