27.10.08

Clearly, I am not studying.

Tomorrow I have a test on--get this-- how to do an Abdominal Assessment (7:30 in the morning, baby!). I think it's really cool. So, I just wanted to share. I really like what I've been learning. Nursing school is too legit to quit.

in other news:
What I've been learning lately is that things...affect me deeply. Complacency or contempt is not a state of being I tend to remain in. One minute, I'll be minding my own business, reading my Bible, then BAM! life is--all of a sudden--a little bit different than when I woke up that morning. It's like my life is this roller coaster ride and I am holding on for dear life. But I believe that this is how God chooses to move me and grow me. And moving and growing, I know, is far better than being stagnant and moldy. However, it's not easy. It is emotionally exhausting.

I feel like I need to write something fun and whimsical to off-set the previous paragraph.

yeah, but I got nothing.

Um, hmmm...I guess I'm lacking in the fun and whimsical department. If only my life were more like a Disney movie...then I feel that it would be something like this:



i love this movie. hee :-)




-

2 comments:

Jeku said...

I love that movie. =)

Ashely said...

HAHA. I love it too. I especially love how Patrick Dempsy is like, "I've never heard this song." hahaha. classic.