13.12.07

ice cream.


i am well-versed on the subject of ambiguity
like that one guy, that one time,
once said to me,
"Girl, if you were ice cream
you'd be my favorite flavor."
Honey, if that were true,
then why did you date her?

end scene.

it's 2 in the morning and i am up, sitting in the lobby. my brain has been trained to be anxious about getting work done. how do i adjust from constantly expecting to do something, to not doing anything at all! i am a worthless vegetable. oh, how i envy my roommate and her eagerness for sleep.

my new favorite thing: secret handshakes. nothing cements a friendship like a fancy way to affirm people through dancing hand movements.

my new least favorite thing: pelicans. why? because they are evil. case in point:



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude. i am happy to be here at 2 wichu. (rhymes). BUT.... as a vegetarian i would like to point out that vegetables are not worthless. uhmm the end.

p.s. Beans and i have one sickkkk handshaker.

c.c. said...

joo funny.

Anonymous said...

p.s. here is a little addition to your rhymes:

cus i came with the truth, which you acted like you wanted.
so the next time you go and promise me somen...
baby save the trouble and promise me nothin.

the drifter... said...

ooooh gurl i luv it...